Returns & Refunds
Website DVD Products
- Any faulty or damaged DVDs which are not working (i.e. cannot play the video training provided at all) will be fully replaced or fully refunded. This action must take place within 7 business days of receiving the product. Damaged DVD must be returned within two weeks of purchase to receive a full refund on an order. Safety Instruct will provide a prepaid shipping label for the return of the damaged product.
- All sales are final are final, because of the type of content we provide and the technology today, we cannot issue any refund beyond a damaged or faulty DVD.
- Any course content, compliance, course length or other related questions should be asked PRIOR to ordering and are not grounds for any refund or exchange.
- DVDs do NOT carry a license to stream, upload or copy the related content from the DVD to another source. ANY violation of this policy will result in legal action by Safety Instruct.
Video on Demand Library
- No refunds, exchanges or pro-rated returns will be provided at any point for membership access
- There is no contract for access to the membership library and cancellation can be completed at any time by emailing email@example.com or by using the "My Account" link from your safety membership portal.
All other products and services are custom quoted, with unique contract terms clearly stated prior to any sale. Please ask ALL questions prior to ordering through our support, live chat, email or phone. Thank you.